среда, 25 апреля 2012 г.

April 17-th, EBA TM Club had a fruitful studying master class conducted by Bret Baker.
The topic of MC was "Project Management, emergent issues".


IT WAS REALLY INTERESTING AND USEFUL, 
THANK YOU, BRET !!!!


Below I'm puting the feed back list received from Mr. Bret Baker:


Oksana, (Oksana Tykha - VP Membership).
Last night, my family enjoyed the gift of chocolate that you gave me while I visited the Ukraine. I thought I would let you know that everyone thought it was very good and wanted to thank you for the kindness. It was much appreciated.

I hope you have a great week. Please give my thanks to the entire club upon your next meeting. I really enjoyed meeting with you all. I can honestly say that if I lived in Kiev, I would want to attend myself.

Thank you again,

Regards,

Bret

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий